Will you open my parcels?
As a general rule, we do not open your parcels.
This is to protect your privacy. In the following cases however, parcels might be opened:
- If you check the repacking service option in your shipping request (additional charge).
- If the items are packed in a way that is likely to cause damage during international transport
- If you checked the collected sending option, we might put your shoppings together in the biggest box if space allows.
- If the parcel smells, is wet or looks damaged
- We will check the contents before sending.In any case, we will not check whether the value or tax information provided by you is correct.